Seamless finish with an envelope style opening that protects your pillow inside.
- less tangles and frizz, wake up to your hair no longer having that "bed-head" look and be able to continue your day without any use of heat! Second, third, & fourth-day hair just got so much easier 😍
- anti-bacterial and doesn't soak up your moisturizer and serums like typical pillowcases do
- acne-fighting by offering a healthier and cleaner sleeping environment
- anti-aging and wrinkle preventing by reducing friction which can cause pulling and tugging on delicate skin
Washing Instructions (you can put this silk item in the washing machine, heck ya!):
*put the pillowcase in the washing machine by itself and not with any other clothes or garments - buttons, zippers, etc. can cause snags if it catches onto the silk.
1. Turn the pillowcase inside out and place it in either a delicate garment bag or an old pillowcase before you put it in the washing machine.
2. Use the delicate setting if your washing machine has one and if not, set it to cold temperature.
3. Preferably use a gentle washing detergent and no fabric softener. You can also buy a laundry detergent that is specific for silk to keep it's shine!
4. Hang to dry.
If you want your pillowcase to look brand new and keep it's shine for a while, it is recommended to hand wash it the first few times you wash. This is not completely necessary but can be done to keep your pillowcase looking as brand new as possible.